I have been crucified, buried and resurrected with Christ. I am a new person with a new past, present and future. I am IN Christ and He is IN me; the Hope of Glory.
Theology, in relationship with Jesus, leads to personal expression...
The Holy Spirit empowers us to live our new lives in balance:
- I bear the fruit of the Spirit: I depend upon the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit to govern every day and energize all my actions and as I do, I bear His fruit.
- Worship: I believe Worship is the response of a grateful and humble heart to the overwhelming, redemptive love of the living God.
- Prayer: I believe I can confidently approach my Father’s throne of Grace in Christ’s name because of Jesus’ Life in me. I pray to God to communicate with Him, to know Him, to lay my request before Him and to understand His will for my life.
- Bible Study: I believe the Bible is a gift from God designed to draw me into His reality and as I study it I know Him and myself more deeply.
- Ministry: I believe every child of God has a spiritual gift that needs to be used to minister to the body.
- Witness: I believe everyone who has the Holy Spirit desires to witness to the faithfulness and love of Jesus. As we depend on Him we will have that opportunity.
- I have the privilege of Grace Giving: As I yield to Christ, His Love and Grace flow from me. I give abundantly of my time, talents and money.
The life I now live I live by faith…